No I am not referring to the late 70s TV show...I mean what's happening with us.
This is going to be random sentences for ease (probably what Tena will be doing with her Christmas letter even though I strongly urged her to do all topics in haiku...AND offered to help!)
My "foster" dog is passing gas near me as I write this....lovely. Scamper and Elora are currently looking (ok...Elora hit some key and it posted my blog just now...EDIT!) out the window because they are left out of the fun the other kids are having...SLEDDING!! I was definitely the mom from Christmas Story in getting Olivia ready to go play!
Elora said "Hi Mommy" today and is giving plenty of kisses. She loves to put lids on things and fit things inside of other things. She could be a TV junkie if I let her...I try to use it wisely.
Olivia is loving having cousin Gabby here....she is her horsey and idol. She has sat on Santa's lap about 4 times this year and wants a family of deer and to see the Despereau movie....she also wants a pink coat but remembered that she forgot to tell Santa, so how would he know. Writing a letter was unheard of to her....she was not convinced that he would get it. She is impossible to take a decent pic right now...she loves doing funny faces. So, we'll see how the pics we have scheduled Jan 3 turn out!
Gabby is doing amazingly well. She is getting almost all As in school, is playing 5/6th grade girls basketball and the clarinet. She LOVES playing the clarinet. She has the most amazing imagination!! Even on trying to squeak out a few more minutes before bed!! She has read all the Twilight books and has started them over.
Steve is taking off work from Christmas Eve to Jan 4 -- THANK YOU!!! I need the break. I had 4 kids at my house all afternoon today and I've been up and moving and doing since 5:45...I'm Exhausted!! But it's all good!! Steve and I have a date night tomorrow night and then our 12th wedding anniversary is Jan 4 -- so we'll probably go out then as well. (I would really like to have an entire weekend alone with him...but that's all I'll say on that!)
My brother got to Kuwait early this week...he got his living area set up. 40-60 degrees is very chilly in the desert. He is able to call to our house through Offut almost every day...so that is a great thing!
Ok...I guess that is the main stuff...I'm sure I'm leaving stuff out. I need to go make dinner....

You are amazing! ((((Hugs))))
ReplyDeleteLove you!