Tena posted this on her blog...I have been a royal bitch today...I need to do something fun!!
"This looked fun... if you want to try, be sure to leave me a comment. I'd love to see how others turn out, but I'm not going to specifically tag anyone..."
DIRECTIONS:
1. Put Your iTunes on Shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must write down the name of the song no matter how silly it sounds!
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
5. Tag at least 10 friends.
6. Anyone tagged has to do the same, because fun pointlessness spreads like a virus.
(I'm gonna put the artist just so you know I'm not lying)
If someone says, “Is this okay?” You say?
Open Sesame (Kool & the Gang -- Saturday Night Fever Soundtrack --)
Does this mean I'm easy?
How Would You Describe Yourself?
Shower the People (James Taylor)
What Do You Like in a girl/guy?
Excuse Me Mr. (No Doubt)
What is Your Life's Purpose?
Fill Her Up (Sting)
What is Your Life Motto?
Prabhupada Padma (Rasa) -- roughly translated this means something like taking the stance of the Lotus flower -- opening to the divine, sort of! Nice!
What Do Your Friends Think of You?
Message in the Bottle (The Police)
What Do You Think of Your Parents?
Infinite Love (Newang Khechog - Tibetan Meditation Music)
What Do You Often Find Yourself Thinking About?
The Show Must Go On (Queen) -- thanks for this cd back in '93 Diane!
What is 2+2?
Bhajya Sahita (Hands Upon Black Earth -- Awesome song!)
What Do You Think of Your Best Friend?
Miss Gradenko (The Police) -- Tena I'll send you the Lyrics! Hilarious!
What Do You Think of the Person You Like?
Salva Me (Thomas Barquee)
What Is Your Life Story?
49 Bye-Byes (Crosby, Stills and Nash -- ugh!)
What do you want to be when you grow up?
Take Me With You (Prince)
What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Why Should I Cry For You (Sting -- again I say, Ugh!)
What will you dance to at your wedding?
New Future Weapon (Billy Idol-- uhhh no.)
What will they play at your funeral?
Sweet Sixteen (Billy Idol-- again uh, no.)
What is your hobby/interest?
You're Not Alone (Olive)
What is your biggest fear?
Huron (Beltane) Fire Dance (Loreena McKennit) -- maybe something I've been denying?!
What is your biggest secret?
Enter the Sacred (David and Steve Gordon)-hmmm, this is compelling!
What do you think of your friends?
Say You Love Me (Fleetwood Mac) -- enough about me, what do you think about me?
What will you post this as?
Helpless (Crosby Stills Nash and Young)
Oh man! This was fun!! Thanks Tena!
6 years ago

Who knew THAT could be so entertaining!?!?! I sat here and giggled like an idiot while reading yours. Totally fun! :)
ReplyDeleteLove it! I posted mine...
ReplyDelete