Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Welcome Gabby!


I had to take a moment to say WELCOME GABBY! My 11 yr old niece is living with us through out the school year while my brother is deployed to the middle east. I am so proud of him for what he does for our country and he will be GREATLY missed. I am so outta touch with her age...I'm excited to learn. She's really a fabulous and intelligent girl!

Halloween was fun this year....Olivia went as Jesse from Toy Story 2, Elora was a little Lion and Gabby was a Goth Cheerleader (she didn't have her make-up on yet in this pic.) Olivia remembered to tell EVERYONE thank you and really could care less about her candy...so more for us muahaha!


We were all up early this Sunday (really DO NOT like day light savings time!!) So we went to the Wildlife Animal Safari. Olivia LOVE, LOVE, LOVES animals....it was beauitful and fun.


Elora is still loving to dance...she hears music and drops EVERYTHING to groove....it's awesome. Olivia has two little boys vying for her hand in marriage...Ryan and Shepard....Shephard is in swimming lessons with her and so reminds me of my friend Nathan (wicked Smaaaart and eccentric)...he's the one I'm pushing for.

1 comment: