Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Voting Day is finally here!!




I am an Obama supporter...have been the entire time. I have never been a "sports fan" but I finally have the sense of that today. Steve and I both have on our Obama/Biden shirts and are watching CNN and drinking a beer...high end beer, though. The things that I have enjoyed the most about this years campaign are:

Fabulous, intelligent, insightful political conversation with my husband. We don't agree 100% and have usually cancelled out each other's votes....but I have always respected that he is so knowledgeable and well-informed that he could argue any side!

How Obama has really given us a "mission" statement...one of inclusion and change, pulling our country together, pulling the WORLD...together.

Regardless of whether you like them or not...how nice to look at the candidates that are starting to represent what we are...young old, black white, male female....

I have loved hearing my 11 year old niece's opinions on things.

SO PROUD of my husband who has spent many hours campaigning...standing on busy streets having people yell good and bad things at him...that is awesome!

2 comments: