Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I got tagged

I got blog tagged by Kat (http://kathleen-coy.blogspot.com/ ) and Diane (http://nammynools.blogspot.com/ ) And I totally don't have 7 people to tag...but here goes.

Rules for tagging:
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

7 facts about me: (I'm doing this very quickly and promise not to reread it a million times and change my answers!)

1. I feel a very strong connection to Jesus, in blasphemous ways at times.... but I truly think that the Universe is one which means all religions are an aspect of this one. And we are all a shining spark of that infinity.

2. I don't look to others to "complete me" but I do constantly seek validation...it's an addiction, both learned and innate, from which I am recovering.

3. I am narcississitic and self-critical; I am incredibly disorganized and anal retentive; I know what I want and when I want it but I will put other's needs ahead of mine....I could go on and on...all of this leads to a particular type of polarized insanity. I am sure I am not the only one.

4. My sense of smell is freakishly acute to the point that I acutally have to shut it off at times.

5. I live very well with my husband and he with me....I think he is probably the most patient person I have ever met because I don't think I am the easiest person to live with day after day.

6. I have a fear of horses that I have just recently admitted to...I am working on it, though, by petting horses weekly on a local walking trail I frequent.

7. I have the greatest friends on the planet!

ok one more (8) I can change a child's diaper while they are standing up!

I will tag:

http://rsiasoco.wordpress.com/

3 comments:

  1. I'm definitely a bit entertained by the 'fear of horses' thing. And I love that you are forcing yourself to pet them! What a riot.

    Polarized insanity. Excellent.

    You just sent my mind spinning on its axis with your #1 fact. Just drumming up some thought processes!

    I wish that the internet was yet more fully developed. There are still so many holes in the information that I seek. Oh ... now I'm rambling weird things that have nothing to do with your blog, but have everything to do with that thought ... so, I'll leave you now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok well, yes, #1 is a questionable "fact." It's a fact that I think this...but really what is a "fact" can't almost everything be disproven or projected in the opposing light.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know that my explanation will further confuse the issue or not. What sent my mind into orbit was the concept of all religions coming from the beginning ... from man's various interpretations of God in their lives and how it was actually mankind's 'sin' that separated all of these interpretations of the relationship we have with God.

    And then ... wishing that I could have access to the knowledge of the ages to research back that far in every major / minor religion to find their origins and to understand the founder's thought processes as he attempted to formulate or codify that relationship.

    ACK!!!! See ... this is why i spin around in circles sometimes! (hehe)

    ReplyDelete