Thursday, August 28, 2008

a little taste of insanity


I'm sure I'm not the only person who has a slight case of ocd or insanity or what ever you wish to call it. Olivia has a certain mental way things need to be placed and if you mess with how she has placed things...she kind of starts shaking and has to move it back. We do our best to respect it, but it just can't always be done. I have yet to see a particular thing in Elora...Steve has some, but that's not my place to comment. They are what makes him...well, him. I'll probably only personally admit to a few of these little treasures, so here's one I'll share:

I find M&Ms fascinating! Especially all of the colors and various flavors they have now. And when I eat them...I like to separate them into piles by their colors. Then I even up the numbers and try to keep them even as I'm eating them...so no one color is shown too much favor.

Ok..there you go...a "taste" of insanity.

2 comments:

  1. And the patterns? Triangles and towers and circles and strange shapes ... all with like-minded m&ms. Constantly breaking the pattern down until I have none left.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're crazy! Just kidding, I used to do that with Skittles. Since I don't eat candy anymore, my thing now is organizing all cash by serial number.

    ReplyDelete