
This week has had the high of highs and the lows of lows...to sum up:
Crazy, wonderful and crazy, difficult relationships....
The universe answering my needs in strange, strange ways...
Supreme grace in little packages....
An incredible husband who takes care of me when I don't....
Bumps and bruises(See picture above) -- purely accidently and freakin' painful!!
Olivia and I were doing one of our crazy, fun things together and I leaned forward and she leaned back -- POW!! Black eye and mild concussion...thankfully she had not a bump! Steve rushed home when I wasn't making sense in a phone call to him. It ended up being a nice evening together....we don't get many!
Elora is almost officially a toddler. She is having a rough time...teething (I am her meat of choice) and frustration because she wants to walk but doesn't quite have the balance yet. So she wants my finger and has a fit if she doesn't get it! So freakin' cute though! Video below...
Olivia loves to do interpretive dance to what ever Steve plays for her...her latest is Queen. See the video at the bottom -- she is watching her feet in the reflection from the oven. She does a great "Elaine" dance too, when she has sand in her shoes at the park. Tena got her to stick her thumbs up -- haven't gotten that one on film yet!
Nothing like a black eye to give your blog a great beginning! I'm certainly glad you are here!
ReplyDeleteRock on Olivia, rock on!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteUgh... the shiner!!!! Ow!
ReplyDeleteLove the videos, and love everyone in them too! :)