Tuesday, September 23, 2008

still a little sad

Well, it was a week ago that "Kitty" left us....that was a really hard thing for me. I felt so guilty...but I know she was bad off. I miss her little greeting and the way she would stick her hiney up for scratchings -- Buddy is doing that now, I don't remember him doing that as much before. We found a great spot for her and Olivia helped Steve dig her grave and then she and I painted a stone to place on top. She handled it all much better than me. She sang her a song when she said good-bye and she has also sang Buddy a song expressing her sympathy for the loss of his "wife."

So much more to say on this topic....

1 comment:

  1. Hugs to you. It is rough, this business of saying good-bye. Keep thinking of happy times you two shared and know that she is at peace. She doesn't harbor any bad feelings towards you. Her spirit is not capable of that. She's basking in pure Source Energy right now saying, "Well that was fun, what do I want to do NEXT?"

    Olivia is amazing.
    Love you guys!
    K

    ReplyDelete